Use of this Site
You may only use this site to browse the content and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent representation. This site and the content provided on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. “deep-linking”, “embedding” or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorised use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including – without limitation – data loss, lost revenue and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take effect.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that Honoris Educational Network shall not be liable to you or any other third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
- Change these conditions from time to time and your continued use of the website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
- Honoris Educational Network will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the website. The website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the website due to circumstances beyond our control.
The request for cancellation must be in writing and forwarded to email@example.com The cancellation will only be confirmed once an acceptance of cancellation has been acknowledged by Honoris Educational Network. Cancellations that occur after the 14 day period will result in the student being liable for full fees. Cancellations before the 14 day period will result in the student being liable for the registration fee.
The request for cancellation must be in writing and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation will only be confirmed once an acceptance of cancellation has been acknowledged by Honoris Educational Network. Cancellations that occur after the 14 day period will result in the student being liable for full fees. Cancellations before the 14 day period will result in the student being liable for the registration fee.
A student will receive full refund from Honoris Educational Network in the event that the institution fails to run the stated programme.
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the sites registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. VCS internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- The merchant does not have access to credit details.
- VCS continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
Honoris Educational Network has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the website. The institution may investigate any reported violation of these conditions or complaints and take any action that it deems appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the website).
Updating of These Terms and Conditions
Honoris Educational Network reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of the terms and conditions from time to time. Changes to these terms and conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this website. It is the user’s obligation to periodically check these terms and conditions at the website for changes or updates. The users continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the user’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Honoris Educational Network and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy / duplicate the trademarks and designs thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Honoris Educational Network for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.