About The Business Management (Advanced Diploma)
The Advanced Diploma in Business Management from MANCOSA is designed to equip students with a sound understanding of the key management theories, methodologies and practices. The coursework further provides a blend of theoretical and practical aspects of business management. The programme is designed to equip students with the skills to undertake postgraduate study in the field of management by developing their ability to understand and solve complex problems, while maintaining a holistic approach to managing organisations.
EnquiryYou have more questions? Want to get in touch with Honoris Educational Network? Please complete all fields. A dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
Who Should Attend
Duration: 1 year
Modules (Semester 1)
- Principles of Management
- Information Systems
- Fundamentals of Microeconomics
- Business Statistics
Modules (Semester 2)
- Statistical Techniques in Business
- Information Management
- Choose two of the following Electives:
*Ethical Business Management
*Operations Management in Supply Chain
Upon successful completion of the Advanced Diploma in Business Management, the student should be able to:
- Understand the role of management and leadership in organisational success.
- Employ integrated knowledge to solve complex problems in an organisation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of financial accounting within an organisation.
- Understand the key management theories used to manage organisations.
- Engage in self-directed learning.
- Display an understanding of marketing principles and practices to promote and grow the business.
- Assess problems in organisations and propose viable solutions.
- Demonstrate an appreciation and understanding of ethics and accountability.
- Apply the concepts of economics and data analysis to process information for decision making.