About The BCom Supply Chain Management
The Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Management from MANCOSA is a dynamic programme designed to give candidates within the field of supply chain. A well-implemented supply chain management system has been identified as a leading instrument in the success of leading business.
Supply chain management involves the coordination, production, shipment and delivery of goods from the point of production to the point of consumption. Students enrolled in the programme will be exposed to the learning areas of supply chain management such as operations, logistics, purchasing, and more. Students will obtain deep knowledge of theories and principles in the field of supply chain. Graduates of will be well placed to occupy positions in the industry and to pursue post-graduate studies. This programme is in the list of priority field of study as published by the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) of Mauritius
Who Should Attend
Duration: 3 years
- Introduction to Business Management
- Economics 1A
- End User Computing
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Functional Areas of Management
- Economics 1B
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Organisational Leadership
- Supply Chain Management 2A
- Business Law
- Management Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Small Businesses
- Supply Chain Management 2B
- Principles of Project Management
- Business Statistics
- Financial Planning and Control
- Global Business and Strategy
- Supply Chain Management 3A
- Supply Chain Management 3B
- Supply Chain Management 3C
- Supply Chain Management 3D
- Supply Chain Management 3E
- Operations Management in Supply Chain
Upon successful completion of the BCom Supply Chain Management, the student should be able to:
- Understand the key concepts in Supply chain management, logistics, operation and purchasing.
- Develop and implement strategic supply plans.
- Analyse the performance of supply chain partners and develop methods to improve supply chain performance.
- Analyse and interpret information to facilitate strategy formulation and decission making in supply chain management.
- Apply and integrate knowledge to solve supply chain problems.