About BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration)
The BBA from MANCOSA is an undergraduate qualification that provides an overview of management practice in a national and international context. The BBA develops a conceptual understanding of management issues, theories and approaches for making a career in management.
The coursework of the BBA is designed to provide the student with knowledge and skills to apply the principles and practices and management in a real work context. A secondary purpose of the BBA is to provide a convenient and appropriate avenue into business administration studies and eventually gain full employment for students coming straight out of school.
EnquiryYou have more questions? Want to get in touch with Honoris Educational Network? Please complete all fields. A dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
Who Should Attend
Duration: 3 years
- Introduction to Business Management
- Economics 1A
- End User Computing
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Functional Areas of Management
- Economics 1B
- Business Communication
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Organisational Leadership
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Business and Society
- Management Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Small Businesses
- Information Systems
- Business Statistics
- Financial Planning and Control
- Global Business and Strategy
- Ethics and Conflict
- Organisational Diversity
- Project Management
- Operations Management for Sustainability
- The Business Environment and Ethics
- Strategic Management Practices
Upon successful completion of the BBA, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the function and practice of management.
- Identify and solve business related problems creatively and critically.
- Apply knowledge and skills in a multi-disciplinary way using management concepts, models, theories, principles and research methods.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge and insight of the economic and business environments.
- Apply critical thinking to the research, analysis, and resolution of business problems.
- Recognise ethical, legal, and social consideration in complex business situations.
- Understand the global, economic, ethical and legal environments of contemporary business.
- Identify and practice the leadership and motivational traits and qualities necessary to accomplish organisational goals.