Red & Yellow Certificate
Price: Rs 39,000
7 - 9 hours / week
About the Digital Content & Copywriting Course
Content is a critical part of any marketing strategy, and businesses that fail to recognise its importance will be left behind. The 12-week Digital Content and Copywriting course covers the strategic copywriting and content creation skills necessary to plan, create and implement an effective digital content strategy.
At the end of this course you’ll be able to create engaging, winning copy and content as well as set up a content marketing plan and manage communities, with the end goal of building strong, trusting brand-consumer relationships
Individual Price Rs 39,000
Programme Structure of the Digital Content & Copywriting
Duration: 12 Weeks
Build strong, trusting brand-consumer relationships with strategic copywriting skills and an effective digital content strategy.
- Identify digital content and explain its importance
- Work with concepts and storytelling to draw the right attention to a brand
- Create social media posts using content best practices.
Describe what copywriters do and how they function as content creators
- Link ideas to written communication
- Create stronger headlines
- Use design thinking techniques to solve communication problems.
- Understand how to structure digital copy
- Write for mobile, websites, email, and blogs
- Write simple digital copy, build an email newsletter, and construct SMSs.
- Define a target audience for content
- Present the brand uniformly across content platforms
- Understand how people consume digital content
- Create customer personas.
- Explain the foundations of writing for media
- Write video scripts
- Produce and edit a basic content video
- Understand the appeal and rise of podcasts
- Write for a podcast
- Understand basic production techniques for good podcasts
- Understand what makes people engage with social media content
- Create content for social media that encourages engagement
- Write social media ads
- Understand what makes writing persuasive
- Consider the importance of UX in content and copywriting
- Write persuasively for digital content
- Respond persuasively as a community manager
- Understand the importance of planning ahead for content
- Do a content audit
- Create a content plan and a content calendar
Learning Outcomes of the Digital Content & Copywriting
Content is a critical part of any marketing strategy, and businesses that fail to recognise its importance will be left behind.
We designed it backwards – from what the industry wants. Like all good content, it has the end user in mind.
Study Digital Content & Copywriting
Creativity is the single most important skill for leaders.