About The Management Studies (Advanced Certificate)
The Advanced Certificate in Management Studies (ACM) from MANCOSA is a one-year programme aimed at providing students with an overview of key management philosophies and practices. It offers students the opportunity to build a strong foundation in management education.
This programme provides a comprehensive view of contemporary management practice in both the public and private sectors.
This Management Studies Certificate is directed towards technically qualified persons occupying junior and middle management positions in organisations that are aspiring towards senior management positions. provides background knowledge to allow junior and middle managers to pursue senior management positions within their organisations. This programme will allow students to apply theories to practice and students will be well placed to pursue further studies.
EnquiryYou have more questions? Want to get in touch with Honoris Educational Network? Please complete all fields. A dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
Who Should Attend
Duration: 1 year
- Principles of Management
- Information Systems
- Fundamentals of Microeconomics
- Business Statistics
Upon successful completion of the Advanced Certificate in Management Studies, the student should be able to:
- Apply management theories and principles in a work-based context.
- Make sound management decisions based on examination of appropriate alternatives.
- Analyse business performance quantitively and qualitatively.
- Apply the principles of marketing to achieve business growth.
- Understand and analyse financial statements.
- Understand how business information systems add value to the business.
- Apply managerial skills in managing a local government workforce optimally.
- Apply project management skills in managing local government projects efficiently and effectively.