About The Management Studies (Advanced Certificate)
The Advanced Certificate in Management Studies (ACM) from MANCOSA provides a comprehensive overview of contemporary management practice in a national and international context in both the public and private sectors.
This Management Studies Certificate is directed towards technically qualified persons occupying junior and middle management positions in organisations that are aspiring towards senior management positions.
EnquiryYou have more questions? Want to get in touch with Honoris Educational Network? Please complete all fields. A dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
Who Should Attend
Duration: 1 year
- Principles of Management
- Information Systems
- Fundamentals of Microeconomics
- Business Statistics
- Main assignment
- Resubmission assignment
Upon successful completion of the Advanced Certificate in Management Studies, the student should be able to:
- Apply management theories and principles in a work-based context.
- Make sound management decisions based on examination of appropriate alternatives.
- Analyse business performance quantitavely and qualitatively.
- Apply the principles of marketing to achieve business growth.
- Understand and analyse financial statements.
- Understand how business information systems add value to the business.
- Apply managerial skills in managing a local government workforce optimally.
- Apply project management skills in managing local government projects efficiently and effectively.