About The Human Resource Management (BCom) Programme
This Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management from MANCOSA provides students with a strong grounding in the fundamentals of Human Resource Management. The systemic focus aims to integrate human resource functions into the organisations’ business processes using best practices.
The goal of the human resources management degree is to prepare human resource professionals to deal with the complexities and challenges of managing today’s workforce. The programme content is designed to provide a comprehensive coverage of the major human resource responsibilities, while addressing strategic and operational aspects.
The modules involve both practical and theoretical considerations in the professional development of men and women in the field of human resources in such settings as business, industry, institutions, government, and non-profit organisations.
EnquiryYou have more questions? Want to get in touch with Honoris Educational Network? Please complete all fields. A dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
Who Should Attend
- Introduction to Business Management
- Economics 1A
- End User Computing
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- Fundamentals of Economics 1B
- Business Communication
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Organisational Leadership
- Organisational Staffing
- Training and Development
- Principles of Labour Law
- Entrepreneurship and Small Businesses
- Human Resource Ethics in Business
- Business Statistics
- Human Resource Information Systems
- Performance Management
- Employee Health and Wellness
- Career Management
- Group Dynamics and Leadership
- Labour and Employee Relations
- Employee Benefits and Compensations
- Diversity Management
- Human Resource Strategy
Upon successful completion of the BCom Human Resource Management, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate the applied competence in the field of Human Resource Management.
- Apply a systemic focus to the Human Resource Management function within an organisation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to co-ordinate and manage core Human Resource Management processes at an operational level.
- Apply the basic theoretical principles of problem solving within the fields of business and Human Resource Management.
- Design, conduct and evaluate basic research on Human Resource Management issues.
- Understand and interpret the ethical, legal and professional principles of Industrial Psychology and Human Resource Management.
- Acquire acceptable employment seeking skills for entry into the field of Human Resource and Business Management.
This programme is delivered through online learning and digital support.