About BCom Honours Marketing Management
The Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Marketing Management from MANCOSA is a one-year postgraduate programme and one the most sought after and popular marketing qualifications that provides in-depth knowledge in marketing management. Marketing management impacts on every aspect of a business, from product development and communications to events management and advertising. Also, candidates will have a greater depth of understanding of the marketing theories and their practical application as well as to expose them to specialist and contemporary marketing areas.
In addition, the programme develops the skills necessary to adapt to management within a complex and dynamic marketing environment that require knowledge and understanding of global challenges while remaining locally relevant.
This programme is aimed at providing advanced skills in marketing management which enables one to make informed decisions thereby ensuring that the organisation has a competitive advantage.
EnquiryYou have more questions? Want to get in touch with Honoris Educational Network? Please complete all fields. A dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
Who Should Attend
Duration: 1 year
- Advanced Strategic Marketing Management
- Services Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Guidelines to writing a Research Project
- International Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Research Report (Compulsory)
Upon successful completion of the BCom (Honours) Marketing Management, the student should be able to:
- Understand and apply the strategic aspects of marketing and planning to ensure competitiveness in the market place.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans.
- Undertake marketing research.
- Apply models of buyer behaviour in order to evaluate their utility and impact on marketing strategy.
- Apply and adapt marketing principles across a wide range of markets.
- Develop and manage a brand.
- Use different marketing channels to reach the target market.
- Systematically plan and develop a product through its life cycle and implement measures to minimise risks of product failures and build brand equity.
- Use electronic platforms to reach a global audience, thereby targeting new markets, retaining current business and developing brand identity.