About The BCom Accounting
The Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Accounting from REGENT Business School is a three-year programme designed to provide the student with a wide range of accounting (financial and management), auditing, taxation and management skills while at the same time building competence in core focus areas.
The curriculum also includes general coverage of management theory and business mathematics/statistics, and intermediate coursework in business law and
Learners are developed to be able to function in a wide range of financial and accounting tasks and to operate while adding value to both the private and public sectors. economics.
EnquiryYou have more questions? Want to get in touch with Honoris Educational Network? Please complete all fields. A dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
Who Should Attend
- Business Management
- Business Statistics 1
- Commercial Law 1
- Economics 1
- Accounting 1
- Taxation 2
- Accounting Information Systems 2
- Financial Accounting 2
- Management Accounting and Finance 2
- Auditing 2
- Taxation 301
- Ethics 302
- Financial Accounting 3
- Management Accounting & Finance 3
- Auditing 3
Upon successful completion of the BCom Accounting, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate foundational knowledge in a range of core disciplines, including business ethics, mathematics, statistics, accounting, taxation and commercial law.
- Demonstrate forefront knowledge and expertise in information systems.
- Provide accurate financial information vital in the organisational structures to management for decision making.
- Demonstrate an understanding of theories and practices pertaining to Auditing in the field of commerce and management studies.
- Apply competence and skills related to general management principles of planning, organising, leading and control.