About The BCom Marketing Management
The Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management from MANCOSA is an undergraduate qualification that prepares students for professional marketing careers in industry, government and business departments. The programme combines theoretical knowledge with practical application that is relevant to marketing management and responsive the dynamic marketing environment.
The degree will provide graduates for careers in commerce, industry and government. The Bcom Marketing Management develops a conceptual understanding of marketing issues, theories and approaches to making a career in Marketing Management. A secondary purpose is to provide a convenient and appropriate avenue into marketing management studies and eventually gainful employment for students coming straight out of school.
EnquiryYou have more questions? Want to get in touch with Honoris Educational Network? Please complete all fields. A dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
Who Should Attend
- Introduction to Business Management
- Economics 1A
- End User Computing 1T
- Business Mathematics 1T
- Introduction to Functional Areas of Management
- Economics 1B
- Business Communication 1T
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Organizational Leadership
- Marketing Mix
- Business Law
- Management Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Small Businesses
- Branding and Consumer Behaviour
- Information Systems
- Business Statistics
- Ethics and Conflict
- Organisational Diversity
- Marketing Research
- Product and Pricing Strategies
- The Business Environment and Ethics
- Strategic Management Practices
- Marketing Strategies
- Integrated Marketing Communications
Upon successful completion of the BCom Marketing Management, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate and apply practical and theoretical knowledge of marketing management.
- Execute marketing research projects.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and consumer decision making.
- Analyse, interpret, write and design the contents of mass media for marketing.
- Demonstrate and integrate theoretical and practical knowledge of business strategic and marketing management principles.
- Analyse the micro, market and macro environment of an enterprise as it applies to marketing.
- Formulate and implement appropriate marketing strategies.
- Implement marketing research and strategic marketing planning models.
- Market products and services nationally and internationally.