About The Postgraduate Diploma - Management
The Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PG Dip Mgt) from REGENT Business School is a 1-year postgraduate qualification that provides students with advanced knowledge, skills, and competencies in the key functional areas of management. This programme enables students with relevant work experience and appropriate qualifications to further develop their functional and reflective competencies in management, leadership and administration.
The programme aims to develop an integrated conceptual understanding, synthesis, and critical application of specialised qualitative and quantitative issues in management. The qualification is directed towards students having relevant work experience and occupying middle and senior management positions and who have completed a bachelors degree or equivalent qualification. This qualification will enable students to develop in-depth, discipline-specific skills and applied competence in the private and public sectors that will provide opportunities for personal intellectual growth, more purposeful employment, and making a contribution to society.
This qualification will enable students to develop in-depth, discipline specific skills and applied competence in the private and public sectors that will provide opportunities for personal intellectual growth, more purposeful employment and making a contribution to society. The qualification will empower graduates to solve problems in a focused way and to effectively manage and allocate resources, to Communicate effectively and to contribute to knowledge and socio-economic transformation in a responsible and ethical manner.
EnquiryYou have more questions? Want to get in touch with Honoris Educational Network? Please complete all fields. A dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
Who Should Attend
- General Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Research
- Financial Management
- Operations and Innovation Management
Upon successful completion of the Post Diploma in Management programme, the student should be able to:
- Apply quantitative methodologies in making
- Apply scientific enquiry and research methods
- Utilise technology to solve work-based problems
- Display research skills in solving work-related
problems in the management of a range of organisations
- Contribute towards the extension of knowledge
on business management, leadership and administration
- Demonstrate the ability to identify, analyse and
solve management and commercial problems
- Acquire an understanding of how to manage resources and processes in a business context
- Contribute to the resolution of socio-economic problems of a developing Southern Africa in an ethical and responsible manner
- Articulate vertically to REGENT Business School’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programme