About The Programme
Project Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
Within the context of internationalisation, 21st century organisations have developed a completely new way of doing business that has overturned the rigid, hierarchical and divided system of labour in years past. This new model hinges on projects: distinct activities grouped together with the aim of attaining a specified goal – whether it’s a new software package, a marketing strategy or a new brand of toothpaste. Initiating, planning, executing, and evaluating every project requires specialised knowledge and expert project management skills. A project management expert can quickly adapt, organise and troubleshoot, meaning that he or she adds tremendous value to any organisation.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management from MANCOSA is a one-year specialised programme that enables students to develop an advanced understanding of concepts, approaches and tools relevant to the field of project management. Project management impacts directly on the growth and advancement of most modern organisations and is a much-sought-after qualification – both as an area of specialisation and as a complimentary qualification to any career.
Who Should Attend
Duration: 1 year
- Project Risk Management
- Advanced Project Management
- Project Scope and Scheduling
- Project Resource and Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder and Communication Management
- Project Financial Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Applied Technology
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Apply project management principles in a work-based context
- Apply quantitative methodologies in making work-based decisions
- Utilise technology to solve work-based problems
- Manage people in a project
- Display project leadership skills
- Apply financial management principles
- Display knowledge of quality principles
The Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management is delivered through online learning and digital support.