About The Postgraduate Diploma in Risk Management
The Postgraduate Diploma in Risk Management from MANCOSA facilitates a streamlined approach needed by organisations to combat the broad negative effects of risks that are unforeseen while strengthening and deepening knowledge in an existing qualification. This will allow graduates to be able to anticipate problems, develop risk identification and control programs aimed at minimising risk resulting in a comprehensive and valid report through developing and analysing a model to implement quantitative risk management methodologies.
The PGD Risk Management programme seeks to address the dearth of qualifications in risk management in industry as this program seeks to facilitate and building upon existing knowledge for those already a professional; an entrepreneur; a manager or an employer with risk management needs; or a student.
EnquiryYou have more questions? Want to get in touch with Honoris Educational Network? Please complete all fields. A dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
Who Should Attend
Duration: 1 year
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk Management Framework and Measuring
- Risk Modelling
- Corporate Governance, Ethics and Risk
- Strategic Management
- Forensic Auditing
- Corporate Risk Management
- Project Communication and Risk Management
Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Risk Management, the student should be able to:
- Understand the evolution and importance of establishing a risk management culture;
- Display an understanding of the risk management framework and risk specific modelling as a means of assessing risk so as to promote and grow the organisation;
- Employ integrated knowledge to solve complex risk management problems in an organisation and pose viable solutions;
- Identify and mitigate risk relating to an individual project or organisation as a whole;
- Understand the role of management and leadership in organisational success;
- Demonstrate an understanding of varying risks within the different corporate levels of an organisation
- Engage in self-directed learning;
- Possess the ability to identify and manage the various types of fraud that is prevalent within an organisational context;
- Demonstrate an appreciation and understanding of ethics, compliance and accountability and
- Apply the concepts of risk mapping and risk modelling to process information for decision making.